
Children's Mercy Hospital
Whether it is our 3 month check-up for Kennedy's diabetes or our recent EEG with Cole, the nurses and doctor's don't ever disappoint. Kennedy's doctor and nurses speak to her about dealing with her diabetes and how to manage it better. The nurse that took care of Cole at his EEG was calm, sweet, and very patient (a definite must when putting on 26 electrodes to a 13 month old!).




Snow Days!
The kids and I have gotten a lot of extra time together because of the 8 snow days we have had. I enjoy these days so much because we lounge around in our jammies, watch movies, read books, and have some pretty rockin' dance parties!!

New Opportunities
I accepted a Reading Specialist in the Park Hill School District at Renner Elementary last week. Wow,I still can't believe that this is happening. This is such an exciting opportunity as I will get to pull struggling students in small groups for reading instruction, as well as, do some teacher coaching in the area of reading.
1 comment:
Yay to new opportunities! :)
Post a Comment