background

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All the Happenings...

It seems I am apologizing more than posting these days...here's a little of what the Herrig family has been up to. I wish I had pictures of all the Halloween happenings we have been attending, but chasing after two moving 9 month olds is proving to be quite a challenge:)

We visited Josh & Missy Kennedy in DesMoines in September while we were attending a wedding. The kids had so much fun playing with Ben & Jordan. They even got to do a little sledding:)


This is hilarious...




Kennedy's class had a field trip to the Fire Station. I was lucky enough to attend and snap a few pictures:)

Kennedy is nearing the end of her soccer season. She has done so well...we are definitely proud parents:) Kennedy is really aggressive and we have found out that our competitiveness has rubbed off on her slightly...when a little girl on the other team made a comment to her Kennedy gave a head shake in her face...we followed that move with a discussion about good sportmanship!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Head shake...hilarious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

The Herrigs

The Herrigs