Last week we had a snow day...yay!!! This gave the girls and I time to relax and enjoy one another. We had a great day! One big project we worked on was making homemade Christmas cookies. We called GG and got her recipe, rolled out the cookies, made our homemade frosting, got out the sprinkles, and got busy decorating. The girls had a lot of fun decorating, but most of the fun was eating the cookie dough and frosting:) Thanks GG for the recipe...I always remember decorating cookies with you at your house for Christmas...such wonderful memories. Trying to bring those traditions to my girls now! (by the way, the girls did their own hair this day...I swear!!)
Reagan took the drizzle approach

Kennedy took the drown it approach (there is a cookie under that frosting on her plate)

Let's Eat!

Reagan's Works of Art

Kennedy's Works of Art
1 comment:
My daughter bakes cookies with her grandma each Christmas Eve. It's their tradition.
Your girls look like they had fun!
I just launched a new blog called D-Mom Blog, which I hope is a resource to other parents of diabetic children. I hope to develop relationships with more parents.
(I've included you in my blogroll already.)
D-Mom Blog http://www.d-mom.com
Best,
Leighann
Post a Comment