background

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We Had Oceans Of Fun...

At the beginning of August...I know it's been a long time since I've posted...the Moody family came to KC to visit. We were all so excited to have them here. Amanda, Ashton, and Ambur are so sweet to the girls and they made my life that week soooo easy because the girls were entertained the whole time. I am sure they went home tired:) It was great getting to spend time with the girls and Brad and Denise rather than a couple of hours when we are back in Sioux City trying to fit everything in. When they all had to leave we were very sad. Reagan was in timeout the next morning and I could hear her when she was in her room calling for Amanda, Ashton and Ambur to come get her. Haha:) We met the Moody's at Oceans of Fun one afternoon, here are the pics of them with the girls.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

The Herrigs

The Herrigs