background

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We're Sick

I haven't posted in awhile because nothing but sickness has been going on at our house this week. I stayed home with Kennedy on Monday since she was running a high fever Sunday night and into Monday morning. Then on Tuesday she was raring to go back to Grammy's. She still had a little cough, but no fever. When I picked up the girls from Mom's Reagan's left eye was bright red, puffy and gross. Along with her eye, Kennedy's blood sugar levels were getting higher and her urine had signs of ketones (sign of infection). I instantly called the doctor and we got in at 6:20pm. $70.00 later...Kennedy and Reagan both have sinus infections, with ear infections and Reagan has an eye infection. Poor girls. Kennedy got to go to Grammy's today since her doctor said she wasn't contagious and was on meds. Reagan got to stay home with Daddy and has to stay home until her eye is no longer pink. She is hating the eye drops and her other topical medicine makes her gag...all in all she is not a good patient...and I don't blame her. Just tonight Kennedy told me when she does this (she swallowed) that it hurts right here (pointed to her throat). Oh no, sickness please go away...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

No! I can't believe this! Warm weather = good health not sickness! If you need anything AT ALL, call!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

The Herrigs

The Herrigs