background

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I May Be Big & Scary but I'm Really Pretty Nice

Kennedy had her first dance recital on Saturday. She had two performances, one at 11and another at 3. She was so excited to dance on stage and when Ben asked her if she was nervous, she said, "No Dad, I love it on stage!" I think we have a performer in the making. She danced to two songs (I May Be Big & Scary and Walk the Dinosaur) at each performance and was one of the cutest dinosaurs I've ever seen:) While Ben would have rather watched a soccer match or a basketball game; he was awfully proud of his little girl and how well she did. After Kennedy's performance Ben gave her some flowers and you would have thought he gave her the world! Way to go Kennedy...Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you! Kennedy & her dino friend Kaitlyn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

The Herrigs

The Herrigs