
I love you Mommy.
Kennedy, Reagan, Landon & Cole
6 weeks until summer!
I made dinner already.
The kids are sleeping.
Let me do that.
I love you Babe.
Can we go shopping?
You can just relax.
Don't worry about it.
Just take a break!
Let's go play Mommy.
Look, it's on sale!
Your family is beautiful.
My cup runneth over.
Can I help you?
Have a great day.
Our taxes are done.
Happy Birthday to you!
Come snuggle with me.
You have 4 kids?
I was totally wrong.
You were totally right!
So I may not hear the last two very often...but a girl can dream can't she:)
What are your favorite 4 word phrases???
2 comments:
Wow- was that hard to come up with!? Those were really creative and I love the picture you posted too. So artsy-fartsy of you! :)
Thanks for stopping by the other day. For some reason I never got an email that you posted a comment :-( I loved this post of yours, so cool!!
Post a Comment