Thank you so much for sharing this video. I feel so lucky to be a part your wonderful family and Kennedy's life. I know how hard and scary this has been for you all but remember, God sees the big picture. Kennedy is truly amazing!!Love, Francie
Wow- good thing I didn't watch this this morning! Ben and I both watched it- amazing. Your family is always in our thoughts. We wish you all the best. Love, Dohrmann
Oh Miss Kennedy, you don't know me but you brought tears to my eyes. Type 1 is very close to me, and I know what a struggle each meal can be for you. I can only hope that we do find a better treatment for this crummy disease... no one deserves this. God bless all of you! Anna :)
5 comments:
This video was great. Thank you for sharing! We love you all so and God bless you you and keep you strong.
Lov you , Mom, grandma, marcelyn
Thank you so much for sharing this video. I feel so lucky to be a part your wonderful family and Kennedy's life. I know how hard and scary this has been for you all but remember, God sees the big picture. Kennedy is truly amazing!!Love, Francie
Wow- good thing I didn't watch this this morning! Ben and I both watched it- amazing. Your family is always in our thoughts. We wish you all the best. Love, Dohrmann
Oh Miss Kennedy, you don't know me but you brought tears to my eyes. Type 1 is very close to me, and I know what a struggle each meal can be for you. I can only hope that we do find a better treatment for this crummy disease... no one deserves this. God bless all of you! Anna :)
Post a Comment